No Bake, Banana Cream Cheesecake.
Hello your next FAVORITE thing to enjoy this summer. Creamy. Cool. Refreshing and Delicious. Did I mention SUPER easy.
This reminds me of banana pudding and those icebox pie my family would sometimes enjoy on a hot summer night ALL wrapped into one. Complimenting your next BBQ or Sunday dinner, this recipe will surely not disappoint.
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups pitted dates (soaked until goey soft and drain)
- 2 cups cashews (soaked for at least 6 hours, best overnight, then drained)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 medium sized, very ripe bananas
- 5 oz can organic coconut cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
For crust: Place all ingredients in a food processor (I personally use my nutri-bullet for everything) and process until small chunks and pieces are present.
Press into desired pan. It’s best to put a little coconut oil on your finger tips or spoon in the process of pressing into your pan.
For pie: Add all filling ingredients to a blender or nutri-bullet. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into pan with crust and smooth with a spoon. Cover and leave in freezer for 2-4 hours until set.
To serve, let thaw for 10 minutes. Top slices of banana and shredded coconut.